Dr. Peter Becker
- Studies of human medicine and psychology in Frankfurt am Main and Würzburg.
- Further education in surgery, internal medicine and gynaecology in Essen-Kettwig and in the 1. Hessenklinik in Langen.
- Established in Berlin from 1980 to 1992 as a practical physician and obstetrician, specialist for general medicine.
- Since 1980 additional certificate Psychosomatics, since 1992 also medical climatology and balneology.
- Medical activity for pharmaceutical industry. Build-up of a field service and education for medical representatives, for Berlin-Chemie, Arzneimittelwerk Dresden.
- Since 1993 established in Bad Tölz. Leading physician of the Sanatorium Tölzer Hof und Sedlmayr.
- Camera education in Toronto Canada 16mm, 35mm Arriflex.
- Production of documentary films in the medical-scientific field. Documentary films on 5 continents.
Travel, Trekking, Expeditions:
- in North America, South America, Africa, Asia, Australia, Oceania.
- attendant trekking and expedition physician in South Africa, folding canoe expedition on Sambesi in Zimbabwe
- Kayak tour to Ultima Esperanza Sound in Patagonia including traverse in the Patagonian inland ice, trip around Torres del Paine massive
- Central Australia
- Himalaya: Annapurna region, Annapurna circuit.
- Kilimanjaro: Uhuru Peak, Machame Route
E-mail: peter[at]everest-2003.com(please replace [at] by @)
Many thanks for generous support to
Back to the overview
Updated 27 March 2003 by webmaster[at]everest-2003.com(please replace [at] by @)